I am a mother of three beautiful children, a wife of an amazing and very supportive man. I have loved photography since I was a little girl because my father is a professional photographer; he taught me how to shoot with film, how to find inspiration, how not to corp head off the picture and much more.
I love to capture beautiful moments through the lens of my camera. It is truly an honor and a blessing each time I am asked to document very important stages of your life. Thank you for taking the time to see what I am all about!
Here are some facts about me:
- I have worked as a professional photographer for almost 10 years.
- At 5 years old I already knew how to take pictures using film.
- I was a newborn photographer in a hospital for a year.
- I take pictures of my children once a month, every month on their birth date.
- I grew up in a big family, I am one of 5 sisters. It was always fun in our house!
- I love children and I even have been working as a teacher in school. (I have lots of experience with little ones)